Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : 10TOES May 18, 2013, 05:20:56 PM

: Hello Everyone!!
: 10TOES May 18, 2013, 05:20:56 PM
I am new here( DUH ). I go by 10toes but you can call me pawpaw.

I tried sh5 when it fist came out but i had no clue what I was doing. on top of that, ubis drm servers went down and I couldnt play at all.

im horrible at finding merchant ships and even worse at lining up my shot. no matter what it always ends bad.

I cant wait to try the mods and see if I can finaly score a kill.

- with much sensual love

~ PAW PAW
: Re: Hello Everyone!!
: Carotio May 18, 2013, 05:25:11 PM
Okay  urWelcome
: Re: Hello Everyone!!
: Phoenix 1957 May 18, 2013, 06:43:44 PM
Is this for real  drv duel drgs
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.