Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Polk May 13, 2013, 11:55:27 PM
-
Hello guys,
Just my greeting post from a fellow Silent Hunter enthusiast. 30 something male, Scotsman living in the US.
Personal favourite SH was 3 but am currently playing through SH5 and relying upon the modding community to pick up the slack of the devs.
Anyway hope to get approved and thanks for the fact that this webby exists!
-
Copied from post below this one kaffee
Due to the extreme rudeness shown by some towards this site and its staff
The Main Persons that see to the every day running not to mention funding of this site have totally lost interest supplying this serves to users of the silent hunter series
A serious amount of personal time goes into keeping a site like this up to date.
I have seen no reason to believe anything has change recently
At this time it seems there is no one wanting to add members to the site.
Thank you for reading this kaffee
-
Ah didn't read that post, apologies.
Ah well I'll keep the place bookmarked and check back now and then.
-
Hey thanks for your politeness so how about this ......... urWelcome to SHMF Polk the site is open for you now thup1
-
I wondered why I suddenly had more boards to look through
bow1 Very kind of you!