Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Neon May 13, 2013, 07:13:16 AM

: Came from subsim. hello all
: Neon May 13, 2013, 07:13:16 AM
At first I thought this was a fake board with the error msg n access denied msgs... now I realise from subsim
I have to first post here...

So hey all...

Suggestion... change the idea of the registration, or at least give more info, cause it just makes it look like
a scammers way of getting emails & Logins/passwords.

Neon
: Re: Came from subsim. hello all
: Phoenix 1957 May 13, 2013, 10:11:22 AM
Suggestion... to be safe best go back to Subsim  evllagh
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.