Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : sven May 10, 2013, 03:14:37 PM

: getting my feet wet
: sven May 10, 2013, 03:14:37 PM
Hope I'm doing this right, never done it before. I have played sub-sims since the early days on intelivision and Amiga. Currently playing SH-4 on a Mac booting up in windows strictly for that purpose. Wish they had a good mac compatible game so I would not have to switch operating systems to play. I got on this board to try and get answers to questions I could not find the answer to in the manual. I would also like to dip my toe into the "mod" pool and see if I can have some fun bending the parameters a bit.
: Re: getting my feet wet
: Stew U-582 May 11, 2013, 01:16:55 AM
There is a world of mods out there for SH4 , May I sugest a Mod Called
Triger Maru overhauled combined with OM & RSRD campain
they are comprehensive mods with good documentation.
Im only a junior member so I cant grant you access to the forums
But when your set I sugest you check it out.
: Re: getting my feet wet
: ijnfleetadmiral May 11, 2013, 08:05:28 PM
If you care to play Axis in SH4 besides the German missions, I believe there is a mod that allows you to play as an IJN sub skipper.
: Re: getting my feet wet
: Stew U-582 May 12, 2013, 06:26:48 AM
If you care to play Axis in SH4 besides the German missions, I believe there is a mod that allows you to play as an IJN sub skipper.


I believe its called Fall Of The Rising Sun but not %100 sure if  you google sh4 FORTS I think you will find the jap mod
: Re: getting my feet wet
: Phoenix 1957 May 13, 2013, 10:13:22 AM
 confusedeyes
: Re: getting my feet wet
: sven May 16, 2013, 03:17:26 PM
Sorry about all the problems you are having with some idiots. I ran into them in a popular reef keeping forum. They made it difficult for all and took a lot of fun out of it. I'm still interested in joining if and when you get around to it. I would love to try some of the mods. I've never done anything like that before. There are lots of things I would like to be able to tweek in the game.
Thanks,

Sven
: Re: getting my feet wet
: Phoenix 1957 May 16, 2013, 10:44:00 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF sven the site is open to you now
: Re: getting my feet wet
: Carotio May 16, 2013, 10:48:42 PM
Sorry about all the problems you are having with some idiots. I ran into them in a popular reef keeping forum. They made it difficult for all and took a lot of fun out of it. I'm still interested in joining if and when you get around to it. I would love to try some of the mods. I've never done anything like that before. There are lots of things I would like to be able to tweek in the game.
Thanks,

Sven

A polite new member, yes, we like you allready.  sm08
 urWelcome
: Re: getting my feet wet
: sven May 17, 2013, 05:20:54 PM
Thanks guys, I'll try and be helpful and give as much as I take.

Thanks again. Got a Yamato on the scope right now and I intend to do it harm with a torpedo to the soft underbelly.
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.