Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Randomly May 08, 2013, 04:37:59 PM

: The hunt is on!
: Randomly May 08, 2013, 04:37:59 PM
After a vanilla run on my new Uboat Missions game, I'm hoping to spruce things up with mods in my second career as captain of the 'USS Reaper'. The hunt is on!

Anyway, can I get acces to the entire forum?

Regards, V

PS: I am also specifically looking for an ahistorical mod that lets me play the XXI 'Walther' uboat in the American campaign, does any such mod exist?
: Re: The hunt is on!
: ijnfleetadmiral May 11, 2013, 08:02:49 PM
 urWelcome aboard! I'm not sure if such a mod exists, but that would be a sweet one to have!
: Re: The hunt is on!
: Phoenix 1957 May 13, 2013, 10:15:28 AM
 scrtg errr no  kaffee
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.