Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : tropedoyu May 05, 2013, 06:37:51 PM

: SH 4 player report in
: tropedoyu May 05, 2013, 06:37:51 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Leon from Clermont-Ferrand. I played SH series since Silent Hunter I, skipped SH 2 and SH 3. Now I got the SH4 on Steam (not SH5 because some bug issues) and I intend to find some UI mod for it.

My favorite sub movie is Das Boot although its a little dark for me. I dont like the U-571 because I dont believe that sub fight and the last tropedo hit. SO UNREAL. redmad
: Re: SH 4 player report in
: Stew U-582 May 08, 2013, 01:36:57 PM
was reading your post and aparently there was one recorded sub on sub torpedo dogfight in ww2 not sure of details but im sure there  out there.


stu
: Re: SH 4 player report in
: ijnfleetadmiral May 11, 2013, 08:00:59 PM
 urWelcome aboard! There was even a case of "reverse" in the Pacific...a destroyer torpedoed a submarine!
: Re: SH 4 player report in
: Carotio May 16, 2013, 11:34:33 PM
 urWelcome
: Re: SH 4 player report in
: Phoenix 1957 May 16, 2013, 11:36:54 PM
 urWelcome
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.