Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Levkovvvv May 05, 2013, 09:32:56 AM

: Hey guys
: Levkovvvv May 05, 2013, 09:32:56 AM
Hey guys, my name is Vladimir, and I come from Belgrade, Serbia. I got hooked on subs after watching the enemy below some 10 years ago, I started simming with SH-3, and continued up to the latest SH-5. I can't really decide on the favourite, if I had to choose at gunpoint  ;D, I would say SH-4.
: Re: Hey guys
: Carotio May 16, 2013, 11:11:59 PM
 urWelcome
: Re: Hey guys
: Phoenix 1957 May 16, 2013, 11:13:28 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF Levkovvvv  thup1
: Re: Hey guys
: ijnfleetadmiral May 27, 2013, 12:10:10 AM
 urWelcome aboard, and good movie to get hooked on!
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.