Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : snowdemon14 May 01, 2013, 08:41:48 PM

: Getting into SH5
: snowdemon14 May 01, 2013, 08:41:48 PM
Hello, my name is Travis, Im from wyoming, living in Utah. I bought SH5 awhile back but didnt have a computer that could run it as well as i would have liked so i only played it for maybe 10 hours max. Just got a new computer and reinstalled SH5 and i am looking to add some mods to it now that my computer can handle it. Honestly ive never seen das boot?!  sm01 haha so you all will probably hate me for that. My favorite ww2 sub movie would prob have to be U-571, and another general sub movie i like is hunt for red october.
: Re: Getting into SH5
: din May 03, 2013, 11:23:23 AM
Hi Im from a small town in Albania, Im new to the SH games and so far I love it :)
: Re: Getting into SH5
: ROWLANDS May 04, 2013, 12:08:11 AM
Hello. My name is dave and IO serve in the British Army. I'm from Wales. I love SH5 my best film Das Boot. I would like to instal the mods but finding it difficult and mods do not instal ?
: Re: Getting into SH5
: Carotio May 16, 2013, 11:11:12 PM
Okay,  urWelcome all three of you, though you're supposed to make your own threads...
: Re: Getting into SH5
: Phoenix 1957 May 16, 2013, 11:12:32 PM
Wow multitasking  rofl2006 Welcome all  thup1
: Re: Getting into SH5
: ijnfleetadmiral May 27, 2013, 12:09:31 AM
 urWelcome aboard, all three of you!
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.