Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : 7blade May 01, 2013, 03:28:47 AM

: The New Guy
: 7blade May 01, 2013, 03:28:47 AM
Just found this place and wish I knew of it LONG ago. IMHO SH4 is the first REALLY well done experience I've encountered. What REALLY has impressed me is the ocean graphics. I'm 26 year retired US Navy and I know what the sea looks like from the deck of a ship. My favorite is to use the radio to listen to the old shows.
: Re: The New Guy
: Carotio May 16, 2013, 11:07:23 PM
 urWelcome
: Re: The New Guy
: Phoenix 1957 May 16, 2013, 11:21:12 PM
Radio mod coming up I think  urWelcome 7blade
: Re: The New Guy
: ijnfleetadmiral May 27, 2013, 12:15:05 AM
 urWelcome aboard!
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.