Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : jeremygurr April 28, 2013, 07:40:10 PM

: New to SH5
: jeremygurr April 28, 2013, 07:40:10 PM
Hello, my name is Jeremy. I'm from Arizona and have played SH3 a fair bit and just bought SH5. I want to see what mods are available. I mostly play it with my son multiplayer, so I'm curious to see what options there are.
: Re: New to SH5
: Carotio May 16, 2013, 11:05:15 PM
 urWelcome
: Re: New to SH5
: Phoenix 1957 May 16, 2013, 11:34:27 PM
 urWelcome
: Re: New to SH5
: ijnfleetadmiral May 27, 2013, 12:17:28 AM
 urWelcome aboard!
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.