Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : daemonofdecay April 23, 2013, 09:31:20 PM

: Hello world!
: daemonofdecay April 23, 2013, 09:31:20 PM
Well, whats there to say? My names Derek, I'm in my mid-20s, I live in Texas, and the Silent Hunter series (going all the way back to SHII) has been one of the few actual sims that I have every enjoyed. Flight Simulator? Please; I'm more comfortable beneath the waves than flying above them. It's also one of the few games series where I have found that going to greater lengths and being more involved in "busy work" actually adds to the game - the first time I ever set up a (successful) manual torpedo attack on a convoy was one of the best moments in my own gaming experience. Anyway, looking forward to being here!
: Re: Hello world!
: Carotio May 16, 2013, 11:02:01 PM
 urWelcome
: Re: Hello world!
: Phoenix 1957 May 16, 2013, 11:39:13 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF  thup1
: Re: Hello world!
: ijnfleetadmiral May 27, 2013, 12:20:03 AM
 urWelcome aboard! Where in Texas? Born and raised in Houston, myself.
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.