Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : deacon April 20, 2013, 08:38:56 PM

: New User
: deacon April 20, 2013, 08:38:56 PM
I played SH3 years ago and loved it. I moved on to console games for a while, but now I want to get back into simulation games. I remember how fun it was to find a convoy, and then wait for just the right moment to attack. Should I start with SH5 or get SH4 instead?
: Re: New User
: Carotio May 16, 2013, 10:59:55 PM
 urWelcome
: Re: New User
: Phoenix 1957 May 16, 2013, 11:39:57 PM
 urWelcome
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.