Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Alessio April 16, 2013, 12:57:16 AM

: Well hello
: Alessio April 16, 2013, 12:57:16 AM
Newbie subsimmer here reporting in!

I hope to find here some solutions to a few problems that have been plaguing me since starting up SH5.
I will definitely stay around though because the game is intriguing me so much. I'll lurk here and there hoping to find different stuff.

Try not to be too harsh on me!
: Re: Well hello
: Carotio May 16, 2013, 10:58:13 PM
 urWelcome
: Re: Well hello
: Phoenix 1957 May 16, 2013, 11:40:38 PM
 urWelcome
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.