Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Vlack April 08, 2013, 06:06:28 AM

: Hi!
: Vlack April 08, 2013, 06:06:28 AM
Hey there!

New user, kind of new to the whole (naval) simulation scene too. Even though I used to play WWII air combat sims, naval warfare always had a soft spot in my heart. I briefly moved on to naval war: arctic circle and battlestations: pacific, but since commanding a submarine in the latter game was so fun I decided to go with something a bit more complex and a friend of mine recommended the silent hunter series. Thus, here I am. I was brought around by my liking for game modding, being a customization lover... there's not much else to it. =P
: Re: Hi!
: ijnfleetadmiral May 11, 2013, 07:55:59 PM
 urWelcome aboard!
: Re: Hi!
: Carotio May 16, 2013, 11:29:58 PM
 urWelcome
: Re: Hi!
: Phoenix 1957 May 16, 2013, 11:32:52 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF Vlack  thup1
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.