Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : rildin April 05, 2013, 05:44:05 AM

: Mods
: rildin April 05, 2013, 05:44:05 AM
I started out with SH 5, but it seems that a bunch of the users on other boards liked SH 4 better, so I went for that.  I don't have much stick time on 5, but I really like 4.  It looks like I missed out on some of the mods, though.  One that sounded interesting was called something like: Natural Sinking (or something like that), but it wasn't updated past patch 1.4. 

It looks like I need RFB, and maybe TMO?  are there any "small" mods that you would recommend?

Thanks for your time.
: Re: Mods
: ijnfleetadmiral May 11, 2013, 07:53:33 PM
 urWelcome aboard!
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.