Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Moosehorns April 01, 2013, 10:28:02 PM

: Introduction
: Moosehorns April 01, 2013, 10:28:02 PM
Hello everybody, I am a huge fan of Silent Hunter and I own Silent Hunter III and Silent Hunter IV and I don't own Silent Hunter 5 because I cannot run it with this crappy computer... Only reason. I love surface vessel mods and like mods that are useful. Happy to join the community
: Re: Introduction
: ijnfleetadmiral May 11, 2013, 07:51:57 PM
 urWelcome aboard!
: Re: Introduction
: Carotio May 16, 2013, 11:25:16 PM
 urWelcome
: Re: Introduction
: Phoenix 1957 May 16, 2013, 11:26:04 PM
 urWelcome Moosehorns
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.