Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : m0wlwurf March 29, 2013, 11:13:55 PM

: Hello from Germany
: m0wlwurf March 29, 2013, 11:13:55 PM
Hi There,

name is Felix and I'm looking for a mod package either for SH4 or for SH5.
The Package should at least fight the worst bugs in the respective game.
I also played the "Grey Wolves MOD" for SH3 which I loved. Is there such a thing for SH4 and SH5 too?

Regards
m0wlwurf
: Re: Hello from Germany
: Carotio May 16, 2013, 10:56:45 PM
 urWelcome
: Re: Hello from Germany
: ijnfleetadmiral May 27, 2013, 12:08:12 AM
 urWelcome aboard!
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.