Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : rildin March 24, 2013, 01:09:05 AM

: Hi - New Captain
: rildin March 24, 2013, 01:09:05 AM
Hi, I've just picked up SH-4 again.  Didn't really like SH5, Dangerous Waters is ok, I guess.
I'm looking forward to playing again.

See you in the water.
: Re: Hi - New Captain
: Carotio May 16, 2013, 10:53:06 PM
Okay,  urWelcome
: Re: Hi - New Captain
: Phoenix 1957 May 16, 2013, 10:55:03 PM
the oldies are the best versions for sure  yes1 ...  urWelcome to SHMF rildin
: Re: Hi - New Captain
: ijnfleetadmiral May 27, 2013, 12:07:36 AM
 urWelcome aboard!
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.