Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : xSmithyx March 18, 2013, 09:48:18 AM

: Ahoy
: xSmithyx March 18, 2013, 09:48:18 AM
Hi there,

I bought SH5 when it was first released and played it for around 45 minutes before cursing it to gather dust in it's box until last night, where I was informed that mods actually made the game half decent. Now to prove that individual wrong I stumbled across this forum and would like to pick some of the veteran players/modders brains over this game (Or SH3/4 depending on how well I get back into the series) and I would also like to  access to some of the mod pack topics. Namely the [REL] The SeaWolf U-57 SH5 Mods Collection topic.

I hope this proves I am not a tin of processed meat-bot.

Regards,

xSmithyx

*Edited for typos and grammar fixes.*
: Re: Ahoy
: Phoenix 1957 March 18, 2013, 11:17:20 AM
 urWelcome to SHMF xSmithyx the site is open for you now  thup1. hope you find what you are searching for  thup1
: Re: Ahoy
: Carotio March 18, 2013, 08:23:05 PM
 urWelcome
: Re: Ahoy
: ijnfleetadmiral May 11, 2013, 07:44:44 PM
 urWelcome aboard!
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.