Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Nemesis-Nex March 02, 2013, 12:15:44 PM

: Ave Moderator, morituri te salutant
: Nemesis-Nex March 02, 2013, 12:15:44 PM
Hello All

As per requirements, then a small introduction is in order I believe.

I am unfamiliar with this forum, but not with strategy games nor with war and weapons. Having played games as far back as the Commodore-64, I seem to have been unable to shed my childish need for selfgratifying indulgence with regards to games in general and simulation games in particular.

Also I have been a member of the danish armed forces - in recon and specifically a number of years in a LRRP company (there were only two, now one). Also I have managed to pick up a masters in History and a bachelors degree in communication theory.

I dont really know what else to add, other than I refuse to play SH5. I bouught it but felt ripped off due to the excessive ampunt of bugs and the crazy anti-piracy measures. So in my childish rage, I refuse to play it, and settle for SH4.

Oh: I need mods for SH4 and hopefully compatible with Steam.
: Re: Ave Moderator, morituri te salutant
: Phoenix 1957 March 02, 2013, 01:03:08 PM
A lot Of hardened SH3 and SH4 players feel the same way about SH5
anyhow  urWelcome to SHMF Nemesis-Nex the site is open for you  thup1
: Re: Ave Moderator, morituri te salutant
: Carotio March 15, 2013, 01:48:39 AM
 urWelcome

Skriv gerne pÃ¥ dansk i forum, hvis du har lyst til det. English is fine too, of course.  thup
: Re: Ave Moderator, morituri te salutant
: ijnfleetadmiral May 11, 2013, 07:41:23 PM
 urWelcome aboard!
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.