Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Kateblanchette March 01, 2013, 11:07:23 AM

: New member intro
: Kateblanchette March 01, 2013, 11:07:23 AM
As required, here I am to say a big hello to all!

I like playing SH4, and not reloading when my sub reaches the end of the line! Real submariners had no such 'reset' button to push, so it's only fair...

Hoping this site and the other two I've registered for can assist me to build my favorite game into something special. I WILL, eventually, get all the way from Pearl Harbour to VJ day with the same submarine, and on the most difficult level I can possibly set...

Look forward to swapping notes with you all

Thanks

Kate
: Re: New member intro
: Phoenix 1957 March 01, 2013, 01:52:34 PM
good day to you Kateblanchette and  urWelcome to SHMF the site is now open  thup1
: Re: New member intro
: Carotio March 15, 2013, 01:47:14 AM
 urWelcome
: Re: New member intro
: ijnfleetadmiral May 11, 2013, 07:38:35 PM
 urWelcome aboard!
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.