Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : salac_78 February 27, 2013, 07:12:02 PM

: Bump
: salac_78 February 27, 2013, 07:12:02 PM
Sasha checking in.
Edit:
I just wanted to suggest that u upload a few modes otherwise unavailable for some members of subsim due to the GameFront issues like Optical Targeting Correction.
That is all.
P.S:Side note to the administrator.Wuld you be so kind not to clear me for this forum.I just don't feel comfortable with waiting for some "little lord Fontleroy" to clear me(that's a laugh) so i can ask a simple question on the forum.
: Re: Bump
: Phoenix 1957 February 28, 2013, 11:28:16 AM
Sasha checking in.
Edit:
I just wanted to suggest that u upload a few modes otherwise unavailable for some members of subsim due to the GameFront issues like Optical Targeting Correction.
That is all.
P.S:Side note to the administrator.Wuld you be so kind not to clear me for this forum.I just don't feel comfortable with waiting for some "little lord Fontleroy" to clear me(that's a laugh) so i can ask a simple question on the forum.

Hi Sasha   readsm

Ah no to the mods you would like us to uploaded  thbsdwn

Sure we wont clear you for access to the forum  ban-sm

I'm sure you will make a fine badge wearer on another site so Goodbye from "Little lord Fontleroy"   chatten
: Re: Bump
: Nemesis-Nex March 02, 2013, 12:20:06 PM
Sasha checking in.
Edit:
I just wanted to suggest that u upload a few modes otherwise unavailable for some members of subsim due to the GameFront issues like Optical Targeting Correction.
That is all.
P.S:Side note to the administrator.Wuld you be so kind not to clear me for this forum.I just don't feel comfortable with waiting for some "little lord Fontleroy" to clear me(that's a laugh) so i can ask a simple question on the forum.

??? Why would someone waste time writing in this forum asking not to be a part of this forum ... ?  rofl2006
: Re: Bump
: Phoenix 1957 March 02, 2013, 01:04:53 PM
Er nothing better to do on that day maybe  scrtg
: Re: Bump
: Carotio March 15, 2013, 01:51:54 AM
Sasha checking in.
Edit:
I just wanted to suggest that u upload a few modes otherwise unavailable for some members of subsim due to the GameFront issues like Optical Targeting Correction.
That is all.
P.S:Side note to the administrator.Wuld you be so kind not to clear me for this forum.I just don't feel comfortable with waiting for some "little lord Fontleroy" to clear me(that's a laugh) so i can ask a simple question on the forum.

Don't know that mod...
And well, your wish is my command. I won't add you. Happy?  sm08
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.