Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Polofrank February 24, 2013, 09:07:09 PM

: Hello from Spain
: Polofrank February 24, 2013, 09:07:09 PM
Hello, I´m a player of SH5 and I would like to enhance it with realistics mods. I also have SH3. Sorry for the bad english, remember, I´m not english. Thanks
: Re: Hello from Spain
: Phoenix 1957 February 28, 2013, 11:31:03 AM
Hello and  urWelcome Polofrank the site is now open
: Re: Hello from Spain
: Carotio March 15, 2013, 01:45:17 AM
 urWelcome
: Re: Hello from Spain
: ijnfleetadmiral May 11, 2013, 07:36:07 PM
 urWelcome aboard!
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.