Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : marcus34k February 19, 2013, 10:47:05 PM

: Hello
: marcus34k February 19, 2013, 10:47:05 PM
Hello, I'm based in the UK and I play SH3 GWX 3.0 and SH4 TMO. Both games are very good. I would like to download the intercontinental radio pack to add a bit more atmosphere to SH4. Thanks.
: Re: Hello
: Phoenix 1957 February 28, 2013, 11:35:33 AM
Ah the inter pack sure  urWelcome to SHMF marcus34k go right ahead  thup1
: Re: Hello
: Carotio March 15, 2013, 01:45:58 AM
 urWelcome
: Re: Hello
: ijnfleetadmiral May 11, 2013, 07:37:15 PM
 urWelcome aboard!
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.