Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Stardude February 15, 2013, 11:56:04 PM

: Hello. From East coast of Canada
: Stardude February 15, 2013, 11:56:04 PM
Silent Hunter 5 is great. I has sh4 but I love the sh5 better. It is a bit harder to get started but once I got going it is tons of fun.
: Re: Hello. From East coast of Canada
: Phoenix 1957 February 28, 2013, 11:39:47 AM
 urWelcome to SHMF Stardude glad you sorted the problem  thup1
: Re: Hello. From East coast of Canada
: Carotio March 15, 2013, 01:46:44 AM
 urWelcome
: Re: Hello. From East coast of Canada
: Knorr March 19, 2013, 05:21:30 PM
If it registers, must a text be written in for the measure against SPAM?
Yes, ? and I like SilentHunter3.
He plans not to dabble in 4 or 5 until it gets bored.
Since English cannot be spoken and cannot write a text, either, I will participate translating.
: Re: Hello. From East coast of Canada
: ijnfleetadmiral May 11, 2013, 07:45:59 PM
 urWelcome aboard, Stardude!
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.