Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : SgtT February 10, 2013, 09:46:41 PM

: Hello SgtT here
: SgtT February 10, 2013, 09:46:41 PM
Hello everyone I wanted to take the time to say hello.  I just picked up SH III and hope to be able to check out the posts and mods on this site.  I'm a big flight sim fan so I hope that I will enjoy SH III also.

T.
: Re: Hello SgtT here
: Phoenix 1957 February 11, 2013, 12:32:59 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF SgtT the site is open for you  thup1
: Re: Hello SgtT here
: Carotio March 15, 2013, 01:40:30 AM
 urWelcome
: Re: Hello SgtT here
: ijnfleetadmiral May 11, 2013, 07:33:26 PM
 urWelcome aboard!
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.