Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : jgrimshaw01 February 02, 2013, 03:58:46 PM

: Hell to All
: jgrimshaw01 February 02, 2013, 03:58:46 PM
Hi There
Well this is first. My name is John I have played the various incarnations of Silent Hunter the one Iplayed most was 3. I must admit its takes me a while to get used to the control interface, the latest version is different again, maybe it will change when I get passed the dock to go to the first mission proper.

Regards John
: Re: Hell to All
: ijnfleetadmiral February 09, 2013, 04:02:34 PM
 urWelcome aboard! I agree...I play SH3 the most, too.
: Re: Hell to All
: Carotio February 09, 2013, 11:52:16 PM
 urWelcome
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.