Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Skarmy January 24, 2013, 11:16:35 AM

: Hello gents!
: Skarmy January 24, 2013, 11:16:35 AM
 I'm a huge fan of complex simulators, I own many flight sims along with SH3,4, and 5- Though SH3 doesn't really get much play time since I got my widescreen monitor. I hope to learn a lot here as I'm a rookie when it comes to many things in the silent hunter games.
: Re: Hello gents!
: ijnfleetadmiral February 09, 2013, 03:54:04 PM
 urWelcome aboard!
: Re: Hello gents!
: Carotio February 09, 2013, 11:45:51 PM
 urWelcome
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.