Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Slikr January 20, 2013, 05:44:33 PM

: New to forum
: Slikr January 20, 2013, 05:44:33 PM
Just found site, so joined up since i have SH4, great looking site
: Re: New to forum
: Slikr January 21, 2013, 02:43:16 PM
I've gone thru a patrol and several qolfpack add on mod. but ive yet to see a XVIII, did i not download the mod op monsoon correct, or am i just missing it? thanks
: Re: New to forum
: ijnfleetadmiral February 09, 2013, 03:51:09 PM
 urWelcome aboard! Unfortunately, I can't answer your question, as I don't have any mods for SH4.
: Re: New to forum
: Carotio February 09, 2013, 11:42:58 PM
 urWelcome
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.