Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : guruganesh January 20, 2013, 10:09:13 AM

: spam board
: guruganesh January 20, 2013, 10:09:13 AM
so far: i introduced myself, and i'm supposed to make postings (for further access)...
all i can see is the anti-spam board - so i'm posting my question here: where to switch off the screaming of the crew, when i've hit a ship...?
my next question: who will read this...? in the wrong thread...?
: Re: spam board
: ijnfleetadmiral February 09, 2013, 03:50:20 PM
 urWelcome aboard! I don't know if you can switch off the celebration of the crew. However, with all the mods out there, I'm sure someone must have tried it.
: Re: spam board
: Carotio February 09, 2013, 11:41:26 PM
so far: i introduced myself, and i'm supposed to make postings (for further access)...
all i can see is the anti-spam board - so i'm posting my question here: where to switch off the screaming of the crew, when i've hit a ship...?
my next question: who will read this...? in the wrong thread...?

Since nobody cares anymore about this forum, well enough to be willing to contribute with a donation to maintain the site, well, then I don't visit very often anymore. Why should I keep paying money to keep mods online for a bunch of freeriders who don't give a shit? This question has made me turn my back to the games alltogether. I haven't played any of the games in the entire year of 2012. All I see when I visit my forum is this: give me - give me - give me. And never: how can I help? And that has made me turn my back to my own site too. So much that I even consider closing it down. Everybody wants everything for free and nobody wants to be able to pay a part of it.

There you go, why I haven't read your post earlier!!!

 urWelcome anyway. Go ahead and download for free.
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.