Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : shanuck January 14, 2013, 04:53:40 PM

: How do you do, Modder May I?
: shanuck January 14, 2013, 04:53:40 PM
I am glad to have found this site. The game itself was just not keeping my interest. I like the graphics, but it is just a lil buggy.  Hopefully you gents will be able to fix me up. And I will certainly throw a couple bucks at you on payday. If I don't you can have my wife :). On second thought, I will give you some cash, and my wife.
: Re: How do you do, Modder May I?
: ijnfleetadmiral February 09, 2013, 03:41:37 PM
urWelcome aboard!
: Re: How do you do, Modder May I?
: Carotio February 09, 2013, 11:31:01 PM
I am glad to have found this site.
And I will certainly throw a couple bucks at you on payday. If I don't you can have my wife :). On second thought, I will give you some cash, and my wife.

I guess people will say just about anything these days. I haven't seen anything to the cash nor the wife...
Anyway,  urWelcome, and have a look around. Don't forget about the cash...  sm09
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.