Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : RickLee66 January 09, 2013, 12:40:27 AM

: Totally Hooked On Silent Hunter 4 And Modding It If I Can Help Shout Me
: RickLee66 January 09, 2013, 12:40:27 AM
Hi Everyone Happy New Year To All you budding Submariners.    Im Richie and i am totally hooked on Silent Hunter 3 and 4 and i have 5 too but much prefere 3 and 4.
I have got myself addicted to modding the game and have played many games using all kinds of mods and a lot of my own Mods too, and i am always looking for more to try, i just cant leave it alone,
Anyway if i can help in anyway then please get back to me and i will do my best to help,   HAPPY SAILING
: Re: Totally Hooked On Silent Hunter 4 And Modding It If I Can Help Shout Me
: Phoenix 1957 January 09, 2013, 07:32:47 AM
Hello RickLee66 you have started your own thread and I like your post so  urWelcome to SHMF RickLee66 the site is open to you 
: Re: Totally Hooked On Silent Hunter 4 And Modding It If I Can Help Shout Me
: ijnfleetadmiral January 10, 2013, 03:03:01 AM
 urWelcome aboard!
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.