Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : kaparo December 31, 2012, 01:46:43 PM

: Hi there!
: kaparo December 31, 2012, 01:46:43 PM
Hi, I am a game player that I love simulation games!!One of them is Silent hunter! I played few years ago the silent hunter 3 & 4 and now I play SH5! I come here to learn and use mods because I have not Idea of them!

P.S. Sorry for my english

Your sincerely,
Kaparo
: Re: Hi there!
: ijnfleetadmiral January 08, 2013, 04:38:46 PM
 urWelcome aboard!
: Re: Hi there!
: Phoenix 1957 January 08, 2013, 05:06:37 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF kaparo the site is now open to you  thup1
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.