Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : il21946 December 26, 2012, 10:23:50 PM

: Just saying hi
: il21946 December 26, 2012, 10:23:50 PM
Coming back to SH4 after playing World of Tanks, need to DL some mods. I like sims (as you can see by my username), and I actually want to learn manual targeting now. RQ'ed a few months back when the ships kept turning when I had lined up a shot.
: Re: Just saying hi
: ijnfleetadmiral December 28, 2012, 03:06:28 AM
 urWelcome aboard! Just out of curiosity, how'd you like World of Tanks? And if you're interested, here's something to look forward to in 2013...I know I definitely am! :)

http://worldofwarships.com/
: Re: Just saying hi
: Carotio December 28, 2012, 11:41:16 PM
 urWelcome - the doors are opened  thup1
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.