Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Fish In The Water December 07, 2012, 11:56:55 AM

: Just checking in
: Fish In The Water December 07, 2012, 11:56:55 AM
New to posting but not really new to the forum. I guess I should have registered a long time ago, but somehow I just never got around to it.   disagr1

Anyhow, I'm an old skool simmer who goes way back to the glory days of AOD and beyond. We're talking a long-time SH3 player, who's dabbled in IV and recently took the plunge into DRM-free V.  thup1

Happy to be here and thanks for maintaining a cool forum!  yes1
: Re: Just checking in
: ijnfleetadmiral December 08, 2012, 02:22:44 PM
urWelcome aboard!
: Re: Just checking in
: Carotio December 08, 2012, 06:57:33 PM
 urWelcome

Thanks for a nice intro post, you've got access now  thup
: Re: Just checking in
: Fish In The Water December 10, 2012, 08:26:31 AM
urWelcome

Thanks for a nice intro post, you've got access now  thup

Greatly appreciated, and thanks for the warm welcome!  tiphat
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.