Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Sjizzle November 25, 2012, 10:43:32 PM

: Heya All i am new in SH
: Sjizzle November 25, 2012, 10:43:32 PM
Heya all i am new in silent hunter 4-5 ... i am from Romania but i live in Germany ....
if any can sugesti me the best mods and the correct order for SH4 i will apreciate that ty ...
for SH5 ill use the Sorber mode list.
: Re: Heya All i am new in SH
: ijnfleetadmiral November 26, 2012, 02:45:48 AM
 urWelcome aboard! Wish I could help, but I play stock SH4, and I don't have SH5.
: Re: Heya All i am new in SH
: Carotio December 04, 2012, 11:10:14 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF, the entrance will open shortly...  thup
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.