Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Flak-Magnet November 19, 2012, 03:36:05 PM

: Finally back...
: Flak-Magnet November 19, 2012, 03:36:05 PM
I'm finally back from multiple deployments & now I can try to get going with SH III... Any mods that are a MUST? Or that people would RECOMMEND when I get started?...

Any help would be most appreciated, LOL...

 drwn

: Re: Finally back...
: ijnfleetadmiral November 19, 2012, 08:16:23 PM
Glad to see you're back safe, and thank you for serving! One of the mods that's a MUST is the Grey Wolves Expansion Pack (GWX)...when you've got that, it's like a totally different game.
: Re: Finally back...
: Flak-Magnet December 01, 2012, 04:57:56 PM

Lol... Thanks for the appreciation, mate! Yeah 11 yrs was long, but I got 168 combat jumps out of it, PLUS all the training jumps, hehe... How many people get paid for jumping out of perfectly good airplanes?...  winky1

I downloaded GWX 3 gold, but now I have run across another problem that didn't pop up before - 1 comp is telling me wrong frequency (after playing for 3 days), and the other comp gave me this:

(http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e168/Flak-magnet/sh3error.png)


GRRR... I will have to see if u guys have a troubleshooting section when I get ok'ed, i guess.... Lol...  compsmash
: Re: Finally back...
: ijnfleetadmiral December 02, 2012, 04:29:44 AM
Hmm...never seen either of those before. Wish I could help.
: Re: Finally back...
: Carotio December 04, 2012, 11:07:49 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF, the entrance will open shortly  thup1
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.