Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : IceMike November 13, 2012, 09:03:54 PM

: Hi there
: IceMike November 13, 2012, 09:03:54 PM
Hello there!
First of all, I'm not the kinda guy who's good with intro's, so I'll just be completly generic from here on in.

I'm Icemike,
I'm a casual gamer, usualy playing mainstream games, like BF and MW series as a stress reliever. But I'm also interested in strategy games, both RTS and simulation games, like Silent Hunter.
I've been into Silent Hunter for a few years now, focusing primarily on the Fall of the Rising sun campaign, playing both sides with a slight favoritism to the Axis side, hence I'm always looking forward to what mods are coming out for the IJN or the German side.

Out the box,
I got a life outside the computer world aswell, yea that's a shocker aint it!
I'm a trainee with my regional Firedepartment, been so for about a year or so, I attend college aswell. Focusing primarily on Law Enforcement and emergency medical section kinda thing.
what I like in a nutshell:
Beer
Sportscars
gaming
clubbing
spending my time watching cartoons to remember my early childhood (It's sad I know.)

What I don't like:
Getting up early
eggs
spiders (I run 5 miles away from them at the mere sight of em)

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell ^^
: Re: Hi there
: Phoenix 1957 November 13, 2012, 10:20:44 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF IceMike the site is open now  thup1
: Re: Hi there
: ijnfleetadmiral November 14, 2012, 06:55:47 AM
 urWelcome aboard!
: Re: Hi there
: Carotio December 04, 2012, 11:14:04 PM
 urWelcome
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.