Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Sweetleaf November 12, 2012, 05:36:24 AM

: Greetings
: Sweetleaf November 12, 2012, 05:36:24 AM
With the up coming holidays I seem to have extra time on my hands.  I loved SH3 but have not played it in years.  I ran across this site and it inspired me to get SH4, sad to say that it is the steam version.  I cannot wait to see if SH4 and 5 can live up to 3.
: Re: Greetings
: Phoenix 1957 November 12, 2012, 10:36:26 AM
Have a good time looking through all the mods on site ....  urWelcome to SHMF Sweetleaf the site is open for you now  thup1
: Re: Greetings
: ijnfleetadmiral November 12, 2012, 03:47:23 PM
 urWelcome aboard!
: Re: Greetings
: Carotio December 04, 2012, 11:15:44 PM
 urWelcome
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.