Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : dandar November 10, 2012, 02:37:01 AM
-
Hi, I'm the new "old captain" assigned to this harbour.
My experience in subsims oldie1 have started in commodore 64 with the titles "up periscope" and "aces of the deep". Later I've enjoyed the full path of silent hunter (and destroyer command in early versions).
Time is going on, but this sims remains a challenge for veteran's crews.
My operational base is in buenos aires, argentina. I'll be drinking with my crewmen until I get clearance from the High Naval Command in further operations.
kaffee
-
urWelcome to your new Harbour SHMF for the time being enjoy some R&R with your crew and gather intel on the latest upgrades
for not only your sub but also your missions. kaffee
-
Hahaha this was one of the best and most imaginative introduction posts in a long time. thup
urWelcome
-
urWelcome aboard!
-
thanks Kapitänleutnants for the gracious welcome tiphat and yes herr SeaWolf, i'm going to refill my bottles of whisky before the patrol shv1