Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : doyly hughes November 02, 2012, 09:54:53 AM

: Ahoy!
: doyly hughes November 02, 2012, 09:54:53 AM
Hi all,

D'oyly-Hughes reporting for duty. New to Silent Hunter games, (SH III then IV maybe) I came here to discover what mod improvements I can make to the atmosphere, realism etc.

I think I'll be giving SH V a wide berth for the time being.


: Re: Ahoy!
: Phoenix 1957 November 02, 2012, 12:10:14 PM
 urWelcome To SHMF doyly hughes the site is open for you.
: Re: Ahoy!
: Carotio November 02, 2012, 11:12:05 PM
 urWelcome
: Re: Ahoy!
: ijnfleetadmiral November 04, 2012, 05:27:11 AM
 urWelcome aboard!
: Re: Ahoy!
: doyly hughes November 04, 2012, 02:58:17 PM
Thanks for the welcome.

Been having fun, learning and modding up SH3 for the last two day so I suppose it's time to start playing it.
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.