Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : loredk November 01, 2012, 08:45:49 PM

: Hey
: loredk November 01, 2012, 08:45:49 PM
Hello everyone,
I'm from Denmark and I have worked for many years for the Danish army. I have always loved flight simulators. Have played a lot of falcon 4.0, Steel Beasts 2 PRO PE, DCS A-10 and DCS Ka-40. My first experience with a Submarine Simulator is Silent Service on an Amiga 500 at the beginning of 1990. I just saw a lot of "lets play Silent Hunter" on youtube. So I was hooked and wanted to start the hunting immediately. If there is anyone who can recommend some good mods or tricks please let me know.

Then there just one thing left to say. Good hunting to all of you out there.

Best

Lars
: Re: Hey
: Carotio November 01, 2012, 10:48:46 PM
Jamen, sÃ¥ velkommen til navnebror.  urWelcome
Jeg skal åbne for dig, så du kan kigge efter og spørge ind i de relevante tråde.
Det kommer jo ogsÃ¥ an pÃ¥, hvilken udgave af SH du mener...?  sm09
: Re: Hey
: Phoenix 1957 November 02, 2012, 07:02:28 AM
 urWelcome
: Re: Hey
: ijnfleetadmiral November 04, 2012, 05:26:49 AM
 urWelcome aboard!
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.