Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : bilge October 29, 2012, 09:38:54 PM

: Hello
: bilge October 29, 2012, 09:38:54 PM
Hi everyone,

I only discovered this great game earlier today and have spent most of the day, reading up, and watching 'Let's play Silent Hunter V' videos on youtube.

Then read all the reviews I could find about the various incarnations of the game. I couldn't decide between three, four (+ expansion pack) or five, so ordered the lot on-line.  The one thing I know for sure, was that the game mods are crucial to get the best out of them, which is how I ended up here.

No doubt I'll be back once the games arrive in a few days from now and I have more to say.

See you later.
: Re: Hello
: Phoenix 1957 October 29, 2012, 09:48:02 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF bilge the site is open for you now  thup1
: Re: Hello
: bilge October 29, 2012, 09:49:25 PM
That was quick.

Thankee!
: Re: Hello
: Carotio October 29, 2012, 09:54:43 PM
 urWelcome
: Re: Hello
: ijnfleetadmiral October 30, 2012, 01:04:48 AM
 urWelcome aboard!
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.