Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : MrSparkle October 25, 2012, 02:47:28 AM

: introduction
: MrSparkle October 25, 2012, 02:47:28 AM
Hey, fellow skippers.  I'm new to the board, recently started playing subsims after a long hiatus.

I'm a Canadian fellow who lives near Melbourne, Australia.
: Re: introduction
: ijnfleetadmiral October 25, 2012, 05:35:35 AM
urWelcome aboard!
: Re: introduction
: Phoenix 1957 October 25, 2012, 11:29:19 AM
 urWelcome to SHMF MrSparkle the is now open  thup1
: Re: introduction
: hotrod1525 October 27, 2012, 05:20:52 AM
New guy here, but not new to silent hunter seris, looking for enabler, having problems getting the one downloaded at subsim to work.  It installs but does not create a mods folder, so I create one but does not enable the mods loaded.
: Re: introduction
: ijnfleetadmiral October 29, 2012, 01:30:06 AM
urWelcome aboard, hotrod!1525!
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.