Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : CFTD October 24, 2012, 01:16:13 AM

: Hi, I'm new here........
: CFTD October 24, 2012, 01:16:13 AM
Not new to SH3, some limited experience on SH4 and always 'played' as a game but now realising the potential of Mods and the reality of total simulation available.
So, I'm steeping myself in as much info and testing as much as I can.

CFTD  sm01
: Re: Hi, I'm new here........
: ijnfleetadmiral October 24, 2012, 03:12:23 AM
urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
: Re: Hi, I'm new here........
: Phoenix 1957 October 24, 2012, 12:59:35 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF CFTD the site is open  thup1
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.