Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Uranium October 20, 2012, 01:21:50 AM

: Silent hunter 3 still the best game in the series?
: Uranium October 20, 2012, 01:21:50 AM
Hi all.

This should really stir some emotions, but I really think that SH3 despite graphical appearance on SH5 is the best SH game out by far. Agree/disagree anyone?
: Re: Silent hunter 3 still the best game in the series?
: Phoenix 1957 October 20, 2012, 12:10:15 PM
Ah the old which one is best thread. well its hard to say its all down to taste but I tend to agree its Silent Hunter III for me  rockon

 urWelcome to SHMF Uranium the site is now open  thup1
: Re: Silent hunter 3 still the best game in the series?
: ijnfleetadmiral October 22, 2012, 11:59:35 PM
I agree...SH3 is best in my book, too!

-Matt
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.