Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : niksil September 27, 2012, 06:31:55 PM

: Hi all
: niksil September 27, 2012, 06:31:55 PM
Registered in order to find out if there are any good mods for SH4, hello to all here.

I used to play a heavily modded version of SH3 for years, but I quit playing it a couple of years ago because I finally grew bored with it and the graphics look so dated now, particularly the robotic crew. I also bought SH5 but I didn´t spend much time with it, I found it inferior to SH3 apart from the improved graphics, and the keyboard commands were completely different from SH3. I was wondering if you know of any mod that could mod SH4 or SH5 to use roughly the same commands on the keyboard that SH3 uses.
 
Thanks for the help.
: Re: Hi all
: Carotio September 27, 2012, 08:44:59 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF
Have a look around to see if you find anything you may want to use...
: Re: Hi all
: ijnfleetadmiral September 28, 2012, 10:05:09 AM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
: Re: Hi all
: Phoenix 1957 September 28, 2012, 11:52:28 AM
 urWelcome  thup1
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.