Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : soberbanr September 26, 2012, 08:54:54 PM

: Hello. New here.
: soberbanr September 26, 2012, 08:54:54 PM
Greetings. I love mods and I love Silent Hunter. I am interested in many of the mods here. Could someone direct me toward a mod similar to GWX for SH4?
: Re: Hello. New here.
: Phoenix 1957 September 27, 2012, 02:10:29 AM
 urWelcome To SHMF soberbanr Carotio is the one who plays SH4 so its best if he answers your question  thup1
: Re: Hello. New here.
: Carotio September 27, 2012, 08:43:25 PM
Greetings. I love mods and I love Silent Hunter. I am interested in many of the mods here. Could someone direct me toward a mod similar to GWX for SH4?

OM is the best choice for an Atlantic mod for SH4. Or rather, it's the only one as to my knowledge....
: Re: Hello. New here.
: ijnfleetadmiral September 28, 2012, 10:03:55 AM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.