Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : ProfessorGrendel August 30, 2012, 10:39:56 PM

: Submarines are safer than Airplanes.
: ProfessorGrendel August 30, 2012, 10:39:56 PM
The proof is that there are more Airplanes in the water than there are Submarines in the air! Classic.

Anti-spam post:

Just decided to go ahead and get SH5, now that I've done some research on various enhancements and fixes. I'm a sim guy, so I try and play the most realistic possible, i.e. no map contacts, external camera, the lot.

That should do it I suppose. I look forward to becoming a member of the community!
: Re: Submarines are safer than Airplanes.
: ijnfleetadmiral August 31, 2012, 02:08:19 AM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
: Re: Submarines are safer than Airplanes.
: Phoenix 1957 August 31, 2012, 08:36:14 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF the site is open  thup1
: Re: Submarines are safer than Airplanes.
: ProfessorGrendel September 01, 2012, 01:33:57 AM
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!
: Re: Submarines are safer than Airplanes.
: ijnfleetadmiral September 01, 2012, 07:59:29 AM
How many versions of the series have you played? The only one I don't have is SH5.

-Matt
: Re: Submarines are safer than Airplanes.
: Carotio September 02, 2012, 08:51:46 PM
 urWelcome
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.