Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : BigWalleye August 27, 2012, 06:34:57 PM
-
Hi to all! Been playing SH4 about a month or so. Was originally an SH2 player, and SS before that. Loved them both. Bought SH4 on release way back when. Thought it was both too weird and too buggy. Tossed it in a drawer. Recently ran across the v1.5 patch, installed it, and found Ubi had not done enough. Then saw all the modding activity at SumSim and decided to give some of them a try. There is such an active and enthusiastic community out there that I tried some of the mods. And now am enjoying the game a lot.
I run RFB and RSRDC pretty much straight. That combo seems to be just what I want in a game. Not much into eye candy or playability if the trade is less historically appropriate results. YMMV.
I am also just starting to use OM and OMEGU, although the ATO is not really my cuppa. Wanted the Beeb radio mod going back to 1939, and was led here. Haven't had much chance to look around, but this seems to be a pretty good crowd. Hope to get some good ideas and compare notes.
-
Hi and urWelcome to SHMF BigWalleye the site and the radio mods are ready for your use thup1
-
Many thanks, SeaWolf U-57, for the speedy reply!
-
urWelcome
-
urWelcome aboard!
-Matt